Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coconut Pie without a Crust

I like a pie with a crust, but I don't always have time to make a crust. I'm not a fan of store bought, frozen pie crusts. So, I like pies without a crust when I want a quick dessert. I've previously posted my favorite recipe for Apple Pie without a crust, it's one of my favorites that I make often.

Coconut Pie without a Crust:

4 eggs
3/4 C sugar
1/2 C flour
1/4 C butter, melted
2 C whole milk
1 1/2 C coconut
1 tsp vanilla

Beat the eggs in a small bowl
Combine sugar with flour in a separate bowl.
Mix eggs, sugar/flour mixture and all remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
Pour into a 10" pie pan prepared with a baking spray. I use my Pan Release Mix.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Do not over bake.
Center may not appear to be set, but it will when it's left to cool.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!



No comments:

Post a Comment