Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanuts

This happens to be one of my favorite cookies. I love peanuts, peanut butter and these cookies.
These are very simple and that's one of the appealing things about them. 
If I wanted to make them decadent, I would dip half of the cookie in melted dark chocolate and dip them in additional finely crushed peanuts.
I converted the ingredients for my friends around the world.





Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. (180 Celsius)

1 Egg
1 C  Granulated Sugar = 200 g.
1 C  Creamy Peanut Butter = 240 g.
1/2 C Chopped Peanuts = 75 g.
1 tsp Vanilla = 5 ml.

In a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer:
Beat Egg 
Add all remaining ingredients and continue to mix well.
Use a 1 1/2"cookie scoop and drop cookies 1" apart onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan.

Flatten each cookie with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
Bake 10 minutes
Remove from the oven and cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
Transfer cookies to the rack and cool completely.

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment