Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Project in the works!

I'm working on a new project and it's taking me longer than I had planned. I got sidetracked with the American Department Store story.
If the two woman from Starbucks are reading this, they know what's coming. My apology to you  for not getting this story completed sooner. I hope you've been reading the blog and enjoying it. I did not get your names, but you know who you are.
For all of my other readers, the story and the project that I'm working on was inspired by two women that I spoke to at my local Starbucks, while waiting for my car to be inspected.
It's been fun doing the research, and it became more detailed than I had imagined.
More to come....... I need to get back to writing!

Enjoy!
Peace in the Kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment